Writing Your First Letter
There are several generalized tips on how to write your first love letter.
1. Use an uncomplicated, straightforward approach.
2. Be friendly, polite and respectful.
3. Begin with a simple "Hello, my name is so and so" followed by your age, height, weight, occupation and marital status.
4. Write about the town you live in, what rivers or lakes it's near, what makes it unique and what its attractions are.
5. Move on to your interests and hobbies.
6. Ask him/her questions.
7. Avoid talking about controversial topics. Asking about a negative topic you may have heard about their country could offend them.
8. Stick only to positive themes in the first letter.
9. Stop short of revealing your past relationships or any skeletons in your closet at this point.
10. Give them a clear idea of what sort of person you are and enough information to decide if you appeal to them.
11. Do not tell them everything about yourself in your first letter.
12. You may consider asking for their phone #, fax #, or e-mail address.
13. Stay away from the use of idioms, slang or colloquial references.
First Love Letter
Like this advice? Leave your comment