Main / Love Troubles? Ask for Advice

Queen B,

I am in the same situation. I have tried everything I can think of since we split up. I want him back at any cost. He is now with an actually whore. She has her own website, with pictures of her showing her p***y to everyone. I am a straight up type of lady. If you figure out a way to get your love back please let me know what you did.

Responded: Guest

Hi! I have learned good things come to those who wait. You can not try to play the game of love, for if you do; you will get played. Think with you head, not with you heart.

I think you should be honest with the men you like. If you like him, just tell him, if he likes you too, good, if not at least you will know and you can move on. Best of luckladies.

Diana

WAZZ UP YO !! MY NAME IS ''LOVEMASTER!'' AND I FEEL U WIT DA PROBLEM U FACIN !! IM KINDA IN THE SAME SITUATION AS U ARE . THE IS DUIN WAT U DUIN RIT KNW !! WAT U NEED TO DO IS IF U KNW HE LIKES U THEN ACT KINDA LIK U DU TO , DNT TAK OFF WIT HIS FRIENDS AND LEAVE HIM BY HIMSELF !!! THAT SUCKS A LOT . AND MAK HIM FEEL AS THOW U AKNOWLEDGE HIS PRESSENCE , 4 INSTANCE IF WIT UR FRIENDS DNT LEAVE HIM HANGING ,, WAT HE WANTS IS 4 U TO DO , IS TO MAK A MOVE COZ !!!

LADIES AND GENTELMEN !!! LOVE IS NOTHING BUT A GAME TO MOST. TO OTHERS ITS A JOURNY , A JOURNY WERE PEOPLE GET HURT! DESIDE WERE YOU LIE , IN THIS BALL OF CONFUSION ,FOR EACH SIDE U TAKE HAS ITS OWN RULES !!! .

+

Main / Love Troubles? Ask for Advice

All forums:  

Love forecast - Aries Love forecast - Taurus Love forecast - Gemini
Love forecast - Leo Love forecast - Virgo Love forecast - Cancer
Love forecast - Libra Love forecast - Sagittarius Love forecast - Capricorn
Love forecast - Aquarius Love forecast - Pisces Love forecast - Scorpio
Western Horoscope Birth Sign:

Do you like this page? Refer it to your family and friends!

or use This Form
Questions, suggestions, comments or controversy on this page:

Copyright 2014 Love Tips | Home | Directory | Articles | Tips | Quotes | Ideas | Jokes | Pickup | Letters | Astrology | Privacy