Main / Cheaters and Marital Relations

Yeah ur rite there r many facts to over look wit this...they have known each other years and have a soon 2gether.....I think he is stayin 4 d lil lad and he told me he luvs me and will leave her wen d time is rite.....I did sleep over at her house but she wasn't there at the time......I believe he luvs me and cos i luv him i don't want him to rush into anythin yet specially wen there is a child involved....
Responded: sissygirl

woah girl....it kind of seems like you are hearing what you want to hear. i said those all need to be contributing factors. not one or two of them. you need to be able to spend the night there when she is there. SORRY but you said it yourself...he will "leave HER when the time is right."
Responded: Guest

I didn't give u d full story at d beginning... I cheated on him over and over again so maybe it's my fault he wont leave her... I did it cos he was living with her but i think i made it worse now...... Wat a mess...
Responded: sissygirl

Oh, I see. Yeah....sounds like a messy situation. The best thing would be to probably sit down and have a long discussion and maybe let him know how it makes you feel...You know? If he doesn't respect that then maybe it isn't meant to be. You wouldn't want someone like that anyways...Right?
Responded: Guest

+

Main / Cheaters and Marital Relations

All forums:  

Love forecast - Aries Love forecast - Taurus Love forecast - Gemini
Love forecast - Leo Love forecast - Virgo Love forecast - Cancer
Love forecast - Libra Love forecast - Sagittarius Love forecast - Capricorn
Love forecast - Aquarius Love forecast - Pisces Love forecast - Scorpio
Western Horoscope Birth Sign:

Do you like this page? Refer it to your family and friends!

or use This Form
Questions, suggestions, comments or controversy on this page:

Copyright 2014 Love Tips | Home | Directory | Articles | Tips | Quotes | Ideas | Jokes | Pickup | Letters | Astrology | Privacy